A Road map to California Medical Leaves and Accommodations with Beth DeLima
The Ultimate Guide to California PDL, FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, PFL, SDI, PFL, and Workers’ Compensation and Handling Performance Management and Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Challenges
This comprehensive, interactive, 2-day training provides proven techniques for managing medical leaves and accommodations, the transition from FMLA/CFRA to ADA/FEHA. Learn how to accurately and consistently manage multiple leaves and accommodations, even when dealing with Workers’ Compensation and Pregnancy Disability Leave, as well as how to respond to potential fraud and abuse.
Additional bonus will be focused on how to handle performance management issues for employees on intermittent or ongoing medical leaves and accommodations and the tricky responses to the related harassment, discrimination, and retaliation complaints.
August 30 & 31, 2018 Stockton, CA
September 27 & 28, 2018 Riverside, CA
October 4 & 5, 2018 San Francisco, CA
October 11 & 12, 2018 Fresno, CA
November 8 & 9, 2018 Anaheim, CA
December 6 & 7, 2018 San Jose, CA
LMS’s 2-day interactive In the Trenches training workshop is ideal for HR professionals who are:
- Concerned about the ever-changing compliance requirements of FMLA/CFRA, ADA/FEHA, PDL and Workers’ Compensation
- Seeking proven strategies for handling related performance management and harassment, discrimination and retaliation challenges
- Interested in saving time and money
- Ready to reduce their stress by being trained on the latest HR industry standards of care
Master FMLA/CFRA, PDL, Workers’ Compensation, Baby Bonding, and ADA/FEHA medical leave and accommodation management.
- Eligible to apply for our upcoming LMS Medical Leave and Accommodation Professional certification program.
- Earn SHRM, IPMA and HRCI recertification credits.
- Learn the step-by-step process few HR pros know to STOP FMLA abuse in 90 days or LESS.
- Comprehensive, interactive training that provides practical and actionable tactics to ensure compliance.
- Our 100% Guarantee: If by the lunch break on day one, you don’t see the benefit request a 100% refund for your company.
- Bonus #1: Free, 2-month subscription to our Essential Medical Leave and Accommodation Training and Mentoring program.
- Bonus #2: $100 discount for our upcoming LMS Medical Leave and Accommodation Professional certification program.
- Bonus #3: Complimentary session of our On-Demand Medical Leave and Accommodation Training for Your Supervisors.