Spring Lending Internship (Patterson Branch)
Website Yosemite Farm Credit
Helping Our Members Prosper!
This successful program offers the opportunity for college students to gain valuable on-the-job training for the agricultural lending process.
- Exposure to credit philosophies
- Observe new loan applications
- Understand forms in the loan assembly
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Test your understanding of finance and your analytical abilities
- Contribute to a team that exceeds customer expectations
3+ years college experience preferred.
12-week paid program located in our Patterson branch!
Please send cover letter, resume and transcripts to:
Yosemite Farm Credit, ACA
Cinthia Avila, HR Generalist
PO Box 3278
Turlock, CA 95381
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted through February 7, 2021.
Visit us at yosemitefarmcredit.com